[ZPT] Hmm... is this right

Peter Bengtsson mail@peterbe.com
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 10:31:48 +0200

With the new "default" syntax you can "call" the default text of the tag.

<h4 tal:content="python:test(result,
default,path('template/title'))">Untitled</h4>

This means that if 'result' is false, "default" is inserted. And in this
case default is "Untitled".
If a web desginer opens my ZPT objects in Dreamweaver she will see stuff
like this:

Title will be shown. Cheers, Peter</div>

I.e. my "default" text is notes that are meant to be ignored. All of a
sudden it matters what it says there. What's you view on this? Isn't this
confusing?