SV: SV: [ZPT] mangled source

Magnus Heino (Rivermen) magnus.heino@rivermen.se
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:53:12 +0200

> Normally it tries to align like so:

>           "bar="foo">
>
> but when the start of the tag is indented very far, it reduces the
> indent to 4 spaces instead:

>     "bar="foo">
>
> Otherwise the wrapping feature would not be much use.

Imho it should do it like;

                                 "bar="foo">

Alignment becase of screen width or something should be done by the editor,
like emacs or dreamweaver.

To be able to write something like:

python:here.bar(color=3)" tal:content="string:foobar">

and end up with:

    tal:attributes="bgcolor python:here.bar(color=3)"
    tal:content="string:foobar">

is what I would like to have.... and it should not matter if it was;

                                  tal:attributes="bgcolor
python:here.bar(color=3)"
                                  tal:content="string:foobar">

/Magnus