[ZPT] (no subject)

Evan Simpson evan@digicool.com
Fri, 29 Jun 2001 22:01:32 -0500

From: "Magnus Heino" <magnus.heino@rivermen.se>
> But what if the Formulator form will change for every request?

Then you've got a tricky and potentially very inefficient arrangement.

> I have a menu holdning movie titles. When you select a movie, a new
> page will render the Formulator form, containing the attributes of the
> movie, fetched from a database.
>
> With your aproach, I would need to pull the FormLever every time
> someone picks something from the menu. But what if several users are
> doing this at the same time? Then I could end up render the wrong
> values?

I certainly don't suggest that; I was hoping that the form only needed
to be refreshed infrequently.  You may need to stick with DTML for now,
or use tal:replace="structure ..." to dynamically insert the form.

Cheers,

Evan @ digicool