[ZPT] how to include an HTML-fragment in a ZPT?

Roland Schätzle roland.schaetzle@adviion.de
Fri, 11 May 2001 13:19:40 +0200

> > I have a Page Template in which I would like to include a HTML document
> [snip]
> > The only solution I found is
> > But in this case "aText" has also to be a Page Template.
>
> What do you mean? "aText" should be able to be *anything* that has a text
> value.

"aText" should be a file contianing some HTML code, e.g.

> > Another variant I tested is
> > But here the literal HTML source is included in my document which is not
> > what I want.
>
> The 'nocall:' is preventing "aText.html" from being executed.  This should
> be:

This leads to the following error:

exceptions.AttributeError on validate in ""
Traceback (innermost last):

[snip]

  File C:\Programme\ZopeTest\lib\python\TAL\TALInterpreter.py, line 193, in
__call__
  File C:\Programme\ZopeTest\lib\python\TAL\TALInterpreter.py, line 220, in
interpret
  File C:\Programme\ZopeTest\lib\python\TAL\TALInterpreter.py, line 312, in
do_insertStructure
  File C:\Programme\ZopeTest\lib\python\Products\PageTemplates\TALES.py,
line 272, in evaluateStructure
  File C:\Programme\ZopeTest\lib\python\Products\PageTemplates\TALES.py,
line 258, in evaluate
TALESError: (see above)

Is there something wrong with my installation?

Roland