[ZPT] ZPT release 1.3: troubles...

jmr@computing.com jmr@computing.com
Mon, 21 May 2001 18:24:54 -0500 (CDT)

jmr> Aack!  Just realized that I can't edit my master_page at all!  (The
jmr> master_page is where the standard_fragments/nav_header macro is used.)
jmr> Quick, I'm off to figure out a way to edit it...  Any ideas?

Ok, I'm baffled why this popped up, or what might be wrong.
"master_page" does not have any illegal TAL in it.  I can edit it with
emacs (ftp).  I can make a copy of it (with ZMI) and edit that via
ZMI.  However, if I try to open it via ZMI or to render it via the
URL, it barfs. (trace in my previous note..).

This is the only file I am having trouble with.

Ideas?

Jim Rowan
DCSI
jmr@computing.com