[ZPT] Re: DTML/ZPT examples

Andreas Vallen vallen@gmx.net
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:13:15 +0200

Hi Peter,

So we can continue discussing DTML/ZPT here on the list -
if I'm smart enough I say.
I'm in no way a good DTMLer. Being new to Zope I made
the conscious decision not to involve myself too
much with this 'evil' language.
And this should be possible I think.
Nevertheless I'll try your new quiz later I think.
But now: work is calling.

Andreas