[ZPT] page redirect

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 11:21:43 +0100

Hello Robert,

Monday, November 26, 2001, 10:09:56, you wrote:

RR> I wonder whether this is the right way to do it. Since tal is evaluated
RR> before the page is displayed the page using such a redirect is never seen.

Yes ?

I expected this to be the intent , as he asked for page redirection
using ZPT.

If you need a delay , you would have to use javascript or HTML
redirects , and ZPT would not be an issue.

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt                       web-developer
geirh@funcom.com             funcom oslo | webdev-team