[ZPT] Changing a returned item from a Z SQL Method in ZPT?

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:18:14 +0100

Hi Scott,

--On Sunday, October 28, 2001 14:24:30 -0500 Scott Murawski
<azbok@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm calling a Z SQL Method and retrieve one row.  Then I want to clobber
> one of the returned items, specifically the item 'Order' in the oneRow
> variable.
>
> Its is possible to change the value of the Order item using some sort of
> ZPT statment?
>
> <TR TAL:define="oneRow python:here.FINDOneRow(ID=0);
>                 dummy python:oneRow['Order']=5;">
>
> Its like no matter what I try, I get a syntax error because of the single
> equals sign.

Try to make this sort of logic in one or more Python Scripts. You can simply
call them and use REQUEST for storing temporarely values.

What is the whole picture you want to achieve here? Batch-sort?

Regards
Tino