[ZPT] No proxy roles in page templates? What do I do then?

Itai Tavor itai@optusnet.com.au
Tue, 25 Sep 2001 18:48:50 +1000

Hi all,

I just discovered that page templates don't have proxy roles. From
the fact that nobody is complaining, I assume there must be some new,
ZPT way of doing things that doesn't require proxy roles... I hope
there is. Anyone wants to tell me what it is? Seems to me that this
severely limits how secure I can make products...

TIA
Itai
Itai Tavor                      -- "Je sautille, donc je suis."    --
itai@optusnet.com.au            --               - Kermit the Frog --
-- "If you haven't got your health, you haven't got anything"      --