[ZPT] Content/Presentation Separation

Call Me Audrey callmeaudrey@hotmail.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 08:51:25 -0400

At first I thought "that makes sense": at one point I was setting up my
whole project this way. Very dynamic. Yanked my whole directory structure
and just tagged everything. But -- isn't the idea to 1) make use of the
index_html ZPT and 2) make each directory an autonomous reusable
application? I still resent the idea of having to drop my python scripts
into each directory -- or even of having directories at all, aside from css,
macros, python, CONTENT, etc. Opinion, anybody?