[ZPT] not grokking tal/metal security

Kevin Littlejohn darius@obsidian.com.au
25 Apr 2002 23:56:04 +1000

On Wed, 2002-04-24 at 00:20, Florent Guillaume wrote:
> Okay, then the other "frequently encountered problem" you may have
> stumbled into is that of executive ownership. Could you check that all
> the relevant page templates / python scripts are owned (Owner tab) by an
> existing user that has sufficient permissions. Idealy they would be
> owned by a global "admin" who is Manager.
>
> Florent

Thanks - I'd done that, but I finally found the problem.  I wasn't
wrapping the returned objects in the python product in the acquisition
wrappers properly, so the whole thing was playing up in strange ways.
All fixed now ;)

KJL
--
Internet techie                    Obsidian Consulting Group
Phone: +613 9653 9364                    Fax: +613 9354 2681