[ZPT] canges to default.css please comment

Rob Lemley rclemley@yahoo.com
Tue, 30 Apr 2002 10:15:30 -0500

I'm not sure if I'm talking about the same thing, but whether
I specified font sizes in px or em, in both ie5.5 and ns6.1,
all of the fonts scale when I use the text size commands.

When I have trouble reading small text I generall just
hit ctrl-scroll or shift-scroll and increase the text
sizes.

I haven't tried custom style sheets for this purpose,
but I'd be interested in knowing how someone who
requires larger text sets this up.

The difference is if the style sheet font size contains the
string "!important", then ie5.5 does not scale those elements
unless "Override font sizes specified on web pages" is taken
in Tools/Internet Options/Accessibility.

Opera 6.1 scales everything on the page including images.