[ZPT] Question about controlling repeat loops

Peter C. Norton spacey-zope@lenin.nu
Sun, 11 Aug 2002 20:32:21 -0700

[sorry about the messed up subject line before]

Is there a way to make a loop structure using templates to do roughly
the following in python:

>>> loop = [1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10]
>>> i = 0
>>> while i < len(loop):
...  print loop[i]
...  i = i+1
...  print ("Yeah and one %d" % loop[i])
...  i = i + 1

I'm asking because I've got a folder with images in it, and I'd like
for those images to be put into a table that's 3 colums wide.  I can't
see a way to increment the list in a "repeat" clause to do the above.

What's the right way to approach this sort of thing?

--
The 5 year plan:
In five years we'll make up another plan.