[ZPT] Varying templates based on location

Jean Jordaan jean@upfrontsystems.co.za
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 12:12:57 +0200

Hi,

Still with the newbie questions .. Here's a sketch of my site:

/root/
   global-macro-lib (define-macro="navigation")
   template   (define-macro="page"
               use-macro="here/global-macro-lib/macros/navigation .. etc")
   index_html (use-macro="here/template/macros/page")

/root/subfolder/
     subfolder-macro-lib (define-macro="navigation")
     index_html (use-macro="here/template/macros/page")

I'm looking for a good way to have the more specific "navigation"
macro kick in when I'm viewing subfolder. With DTML I simply had
<dtml-var navigation> in 'standard_html_header'.

--
Jean Jordaan
Upfront Systems                         http://www.upfrontsystems.co.za