[ZPT] ZPT & CMF questions

Mark Langkau mark.langkau@pbmplus.com
Wed, 06 Feb 2002 18:15:55 -0600

Stop me if you've heard this one..

I'm having some thinko's moving from DTML to ZPT.  I'm using Zope 2.4.3
and CMF 1.2 (from cvs), and the ZPT skin.  Does anyone have examples for
the "ZPT" way of doing the following:

a) How do I disable the ability to Join a portal? I could do it prior to
using ZPT by turning off the add portal member permission but that
doesn't seem to be enough now.  This is for a closed access company
portal. (What I really want is to allow only a login, and deny
everything unless the user is 'Authenticated.')

b) Do I need to use skip_unauthorized to accomplish this? If so, how
would I do this? (pointers to examples would be great)

c) Has anyone ported the CMF Printable Page capability to work with ZPT?

Forgive me if these are more appropriate for the CMF list. I thought I
would try here first since these all involve ZPT.

Thanks,
Mark