[ZPT] Can someone kindly given an example of creating a PageTemplate instance from exteranal method?

Alan Kennedy zpt@xhaus.com
Sat, 12 Jan 2002 16:28:39 +0000

iap@y2fun.com wrote:

> I have struggled for this issue for serveral days.
> I want to create a "dynamic" PageTemplate instance which reads a file in the
> local file system.
> Can someone give me any hints?

Could you be a little more specific about what you want to do?

Do you want the text of a PageTemplate to be dynamically constructed?
Do you want the text of a PageTemplate to be read in from a disk file?
Do you want some code in a PageTemplate to read information from a disk file?

Alan.