[ZPT] I don't want "&" to be URL escaped in tal:attributes, how to do?

Jeff Peterson jpeterso@rangebroadband.com
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 11:16:00 -0600

Our problem occurred when we tried to pass it to a catalog, for some reason
(we thought this one) that presumably pertains to the catalog (we assume
since it is not this) we couldn't do it.  The issue below works as is, I
hadn't tested it before I replied.  See what you get for acting without
testing!

Thanks,

--
Jeffrey D. Peterson