[ZPT] How can I place a semicolon (;) in a tal string?

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:15:18 +0100

Hi there,
I try the following:

in the header of a templatefile I define two string varaibles like so:

string:'diagnostik';" tal:replace="nothing">

in the bodytag I want to use it like so:

(grabbdefault, grabbdefault2)">

When I try to save this, I get an error:

<!-- Page Template Diagnostics
 Compilation failed
 TAL.TALDefs.TALError: Bad syntax in attributes:'grabbDefault2=%s'
-->

How can I circumvent that error??
I know I can change the javascript code. Is there an other way?

Robert