[ZPT] Problem calling ZPT on Object(s)

Joel Burton joel@joelburton.com
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 15:59:25 -0500

Another possibility would be to put a python script in the folder that calls
object against the template, and make that pyscript be the access rule. Then
everytime something in that folder is called, it will be called "through"
the template.

Joel BURTON | joel@joelburton.com | joelburton.com | aim: wjoelburton
Knowledge Management & Technology Consultant