[ZPT] Passing objects

Colin Fox cfox@crystalcherry.com
05 May 2002 15:39:18 -0700

--=-DLNUfidurP8KpCdq6Kgx

Hi, everyone.

I had a large, complicated ZPT that I'm trying to split up. It has
logical sections, so I'm just taking each section out and making it a
zpt and including it with <span tal:replace=3D"structure
here/subtempl"></span>

Here's the problem - In the master ZPT, I have executed a ZSQL query,
and I now have the query object.

The code that I've split out is referencing the query object (as in:

But now that I've split them out, the item object is no longer visible
to the sub-ZPTs.

How can I pass this in to my sub templates? Or how can the sub-templates
get objects out of the parent's variable space?

--=20
Colin Fox                                       cfox@crystalcherry.com
CF Consulting Inc.                                    GPG Fingerprint:
                    D8F0 84E7 E7CC 5C6C 9982  F1A7 A3EB 6EA3 BC97 572F

--=-DLNUfidurP8KpCdq6Kgx

--=-DLNUfidurP8KpCdq6Kgx--