[ZPT] ZPT, CMF, batches and accessing ZClass properties

Boriesv.demBussche Boriesv.demBussche
Mon, 6 May 2002 18:49:30 +0200

Hi,

it took me some time to figure it out and since I didn't notice a hint
in documentation this might save some time:

I used a batch like the one described in chapter "Advanced Page
Templates" of the Zope Book. The source was not a SQL query, but a list
of ZClasses which inherited from PortalContent and
DefaultDublinCoreImpl. When I tried to access attributes of that ZClass
I could access the metadata, but not any of the attributes I had put
into the ZClass by myself. The solution is to put the attributes, which
shall be accessible via the batch into the portal catalog.

hope that helps

Bories