[ZPT] Order of attribute execution Feature Request

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Thu, 9 May 2002 20:50:12 +0200

Chris Withers writes:
 > Jim Penny wrote:
 > > 2) that is introduces some additional, fairly baroque magic in the
 > > "order of execution of element type" definitions.  I would have
 > > preferred that they be evaulated/performed in textual order.
 >
 > I'd second that... where do we stick feature requests like this?
I think the order is irrelevant because the DOM considers
attributes unordered. Not good to implement things against the standard
model.

Furthermore, changing this facet in the implementation will break
lots of exiting templates.

Where do we condemn feature requests like this?

Dieter