[ZPT] Re: [Zope] returning an HTML comment from ZPT

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake@acm.org
Thu, 23 May 2002 09:17:56 -0400

Chris Withers writes:
 > If that's true, that strikes me as incorrect...

Chris,

What makes you think that?  Why would something *inside* a comment get
expanded?  I'd be very surprised myself.

Is it simply that DTML does it differently, or do you think there's a
functional problem with not expanding commented-out TAL/METAL
constructs?  Should it not be possible to include comments about TAL
constructs (with examples) in page templates?

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>
PythonLabs at Zope Corporation