[ZPT] absolute url of a page template

Clemens Robbenhaar zpt@zope.org
Fri, 18 Oct 2002 21:03:43 +0200

 R. David Murray writes:
 > On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Clemens Robbenhaar wrote:
 > > Hm, I guessed this list is more focused on the development of page
 > > templates than on howto's, thus maybe zope@zope.org would maybe a
 > > better place for the posting; but anyway:
 >
 > I definately do not have that impression of this list.  Aren't
 > implicit list charters fun? <wry grin>.

 Sorry, I just looked at the announcement at
"http://www.zope.org/Resources/MailingLists", where I found:

  ZPT:  Discussions about the development of Page Templates.

 I guess this is a pretty explicit statement. Hmm, one could debate on the
meaning of "development" ... if its worth the effort. (I don't think it is.)

Maybe I should read the list instead of statements about the list, anyway ;-)

Cheers,
Clemens

P.S. off topic question ;-)  Would "absolute_url" methods make sense for
page template files anyway, or is this a stupid idea for some reason X?