[ZPT] Newbie: Timetable didn't work at new page template

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 20:32:09 +0100

zhouzhen@zope.homelinux.org writes:
 > I am new to zope, tested TimetableColspan at my server, my server info:
 >   ="modules/Products/TimetableColspan/timetable/macros/timetable">
 > When I test it, the following messages jumped to me:
 >
 > Zope Error
 > Zope has encountered an error while publishing this resource.
 >
 > Error Type: AttributeError
 > Error Value: timetable
The module "TimetableColspan" does not expose "timetable".

Even, if it would, you would probably do not have permissions
to use it (special security declarations would be necessary to
access it from TTW code).

I do not know the product. Therefore, I cannot be more specific.

Dieter