[ZPT] ZClass and ZPT

Oliver Keller oli@deswahnsinnsfettebeute.de
Thu Apr 10 19:07:41 EDT 2003

Oliver Keller wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when i create a propertysheet interface in a ZClass i get a DTML
> Method. Can i change this to a ZPT?
answering myself:
I found out that the propertysheet interface function does not do
much magic. It just creates a form or view based on a given
proeprtysheet. I thought at first that it creates in some way
special DTML methods. (i should have looked into them earlier:)

Oli, beeing still just a bit new to Products and ZClasses
--
"What're quantum mechanics?"
"I don't know. People who repair quantums I suppose."