[ZPT] Deafening chirping of crickets

Fernando Martins fmartins at hetnet.nl
Tue Apr 22 12:39:48 EDT 2003

Chris Withers wrote:
> I've never encountered this as a pointof irritation.
>
> The order of execution of statements, yes, building if-then-else
> using a couple
> of tal:conditions, no...

Was it ever considered to use line numbers (a la BASIC) to change the order
of execution (optional, just for an occasional HTML element)?

Still, this wouldn't solve the convenience of having a define, then a
condition, then a define (depending on the truth of the condition). Of
course, this is easily solved with a (Python) logical expression or a div,
but both solutions are a bit obfuscating.

Regards,
Fernando