[ZPT] ZPT in Plone

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 19:37:02 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Philip Kilner wrote:
> Got a (simple) ZPT document, got a Plone site.
>
> Can anyone point me to a quick "how to" to as to how to get my ZPT
> content to show up within the Plone "skin"?

Answering my own question for the archives:-

<!-- ZPT Content Goes here -->

Ever so slightly counter-intuitive, as this also brings in the LH
Navigation panel. IOW, all the bits you need but not all of them are
what you might consider header and footer...

I seem to have a blind spot for Plone and ZPT documentation - am going
to have to have this knowledge surgically implanted or something.

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick