[ZPT] Newbie

Simon Faulkner simon at titanic.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 19:46:01 EDT 2003

Hello All,

I'm just getting into Zope and ZPT
(will I be part of a new generation who never learnt DTML?)

Anyway, I could do with a little help/pointer...

My users login using their country name as their user name and I would like
to only show the depots for their country on their first page

I have setup a folder called Countries which contains subfolders called
France, Germany etc and each of these contains subfolders named after the
Depots for that country

The code

Will list all the countries :-)

But how do I get
<H1 tal:content="user/getUserName">Country</h1>
the username into the here/Countries/USERNAME/objectvalues?

Sorry if this is a bit noddy but I am sure that I will cotton on soon :-)

Simon