[ZPT] ZPT in Plone

Edward Muller edwardam at interlix.com
Mon Aug 4 15:12:51 EDT 2003

Aren't you supposed to use something like:

<metal:block metal:use-macro="here/main_template/macros/master">
  <metal:block metal:fill-slot="main">
    I am main! Hear me roar!<br/>
    i.e. put your content here...<br/>
  </metal:block>
</metal:block>

Again, this is for a plone site right?

--
Edward Muller

Interlix (http://www.interlix.com)
Phone: 417-862-0573 - Cell: 417-844-2435 - Fax: 417-862-0572

Web Hosting - PC Service & Support - Custom Programming - Network Service & Support
Specializing in Open Source Solutions