[ZPT] ZPT in Plone

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Aug 4 21:27:18 EDT 2003

Hi Edward,

Edward Muller wrote:
> Aren't you supposed to use something like:
>
> <metal:block metal:use-macro="here/main_template/macros/master">
>   <metal:block metal:fill-slot="main">
>     I am main! Hear me roar!<br/>
>     i.e. put your content here...<br/>
>   </metal:block>
> </metal:block>

Dunno - can't figure it out from the docs!

What would be the advantage in this case? - I can see it looks "right" -
but I haven't really sussed "metal" yet...your example looks more like
what I was expecting, but less like the DTML I am /so/ much more used to...

;-)

> Again, this is for a plone site right?

Yup!

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"the symbols of the divine show up in our world initially at the trash
stratum." Philip K Dick