[ZPT] Re: [Zope] Using ZPT with options/radio/checkboxes

Shane Hathaway shane at zope.com
Fri Aug 8 17:40:21 EDT 2003

Evan Simpson wrote:
> I've added a "ZPT-specific behaviors" section to the end of Appendix C
> that described the special parsing and attribute treatment that HTML gets.
>
> http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/current/AppendixC.stx#2-83

This would be an excellent place to also describe just how ZPT
interprets <p> in HTML mode.  It trips me up every time.  There's some
kind of unusual nesting rule that seems to apply only to <p>.

And a minor nit: the introduction under the heading "ZPT-specific
behaviors" says that the section describes non-standard behaviors, but
this document supposedly describes the ZPT standard.  Instead of the
confusion over standard vs. non-standard, I might say something to the
effect that ZPT provides special exceptions to the other standards.

Shane