[ZPT] Quick question with ZPT and Z-Catalog

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Mon Aug 18 14:01:41 EDT 2003

On 2003-08-15 at 21:23:53 [+0200], you wrote:
> Do you look at the "Catalog" tab of the catalog?
> That would be strange.
>
> The catalog uses the same method as the "Find" tab to determine what
> should be cataloged. This means, you can play with "Find" until you get
> the list you expect.

Andreas has helped me solve the problem. I wasn't selecting the right
attribute.

> By the way: ZPTs are not optimal to hold content.
> Have a look at "CMF" or "Plone" to get a better separation between
> content and presentation.

Thanx for the tip. As it's currently only a couple of articles and somewhat
minimalist (editing via ExternalEditor) I was hoping to be able to start
here so that the CM requirements can be fleshed out before being
implemented. But I guess it's time to start looking at the CMF and
derivatives.

Charlie