[ZPT] Plone conference talk - ideas please!

Evan Simpson evan at 4-am.com
Mon Aug 18 15:36:34 EDT 2003

I've already posted this to Plone-users, but no responses were
forthcoming, so I'm going to try here:

I'm scheduled to talk about Zope Page Templates on the first day of the
Plone Conference, and I'd like to ask those of you who will be attending
-- what would you like me to talk about?

I have a number of possible topics lined up, including the finer points
of METAL, future directions for ZPT, and understanding the interactions
between templates and other Zope objects, but I'm not sure what would be
most appropriate for this audience.

Please don't limit yourselves to my topic list above... I'm open to
suggestions.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am