[ZPT] CCS and Mozilla vs MSIE

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sun Aug 31 00:48:06 EDT 2003

We found out taht it is important to allways test on all browsers that are
targeted. You better start to do that in a very early phase of your work.
This is the only way to avoid situations as you do encounter.
And I would succest to use a newer version of mozilla. I believe from v 1.3.1
on it is very simmilar to IE6.

Robert