[ZPT] Error using tree-example

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 13:44:22 +0100

Hello,

I have tried to create a tree-view.
I looked at the zpt-examples and tried to use the tree-example at my cmf =
site.
(I could see the example without any errors).

At my cmf site I got this error:
IndexError
string index out of range.

Then I went back to look at the example and I get the exact same error :-=
(
The traceback is:
Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 217, in evaluate
   - Line 11, Column 4
   - Expression: <PythonExpr here.simple_tree(here, 'tree')>
   - Names:
      {'container': <Folder instance at 8ca4328>,
       'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at=20
0x86d178c>,
       'here': <Folder instance at 8ca4328>,
       'loop': <SafeMapping instance at 8ea3d58>,
       'modules': <Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImpor=
ter=20
instance at 0x86c207c>,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': <SafeMapping instance at 8ea3d58>,
       'request': <HTTPRequest,=20
URL=3Dhttp://toleco.mmmanager.net/zpt_examples/tree_menu.pt>,
       'root': <Application instance at 8bfdbe0>,
       'template': <ZopePageTemplate at /toleco/zpt_examples/tree_menu.pt=
>,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': gitte}
  Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 48, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: here.simple_tree(here, 'tree')
  Module Python expression "here.simple_tree(here, 'tree')", line 2, in f
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 283, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 315, in _exec
  Module Script (Python), line 5, in simple_tree
   - <PythonScript at /toleco/zpt_examples/simple_tree>
   - Line 5
  Module ZTUtils.Zope, line 134, in cookieTree
  Module ZTUtils.Tree, line 297, in decodeExpansion
IndexError: string index out of range

Any good ideas ?
The only thing I did from when it was working and untill I got the error =
was 1=20
restart of the instance.

--=20
Gitte Wange
Technical Manager

Email: gitte@mmmanager.org
Web: http://www.mmmanager.org
Tlf: +45 36 46 20 02

Zope.org has finally hit the 2gb barrier. I have taken
it down for the moment, whilst I work out what to do.

    -- Ethan Mindlace, 24 Aug 2000