[ZPT] Passing "options" keyword arguments to a PageTemplateFile?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:00:40 -0600

Jon Whitener wrote:
> I'm creating a file-system-based product for Zope.  In my main product
> class module, I have defined a list of "categories".  I'm trying to pass
> the list as a keyword argument to a Page Template so I may access the
> attribute within the ZPT via the "options" built-in keyword.

If the Page Template is a "method" of your class, then you would
probably be better off defining a "get_categories()" method on the class
and using "container/get_categories" instead of "options".

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am