[ZPT] Passing ZSQL Method an argument/variable with ZPT

Daniel Tang daniel.tang@chronicle.com
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:01:32 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

I am trying to send an argument to an SQL Method in my expression below,
but to no avail.  I've tried numerous ways to include the variable which
is passed in by a form.  Is there something wrong with this?

Page template:

<select name="result" size="10" tal:define="options container/get_id(my_id={request.form['id']})">

<option tal:repeat="option options"
        tal:attributes="value option/job_id"
        tal:content="option/job_id">job_id</option>
</select>

SQL Method:
Arguments: my_id

SELECT job_id FROM inventory WHERE (my_id = <dtml-sqlvar my_id type="string">

I get an error on trying to get the results.  Any ideas?

TIA,
Daniel