[ZPT] trying to understand ZPT macros...

Thu, 09 Jan 2003 01:49:30 +1100

>>> Godefroid Chapelle wrote
> I have the feeling that you are trying to both define and use a macro in
> the same file.
> If it's the case, I was not able to find how to make that work in Zope.

I am, indeed, trying to define and use them in the same file. This doesn't
work??? Hm, I can't recall seeing anywhere in any of the ZPT docs that this
won't work - the examples used different files, but I assumed that this was
because of the style of the examples, not because "you can't do that".
Is this a deliberate design decision, or an implementation flaw? If it's
deliberate, it should probably be documented somewhere...