[ZPT] Mini proposal: repeat-define and repeat-condition

Richard Jones rjones@ekit-inc.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:45:30 +1100

On Tue, 21 Jan 2003 9:10 am, Shane Hathaway wrote:
> In TAL I find that I frequently have to invent tags just to execute some
> condition or variable definition repeatedly.  For example:

This issue has come up before (ie. about a year and a half ago :). Does anyone
recall where the conversation ended?

I'd rather not call the attributes repeat-define and repeat-condition for two
reasons:

1. there may be some other operation (other than repeat) in the future to
   which these new operations apply (so what about "post-define" and
   "post-condition"), and
2. they're awfully long names ;)

     Richard