[ZPT] Mini proposal: repeat-define and repeat-condition

Troy Farrell troy@entheossoft.com
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:36:41 -0600

Errrrggghh.
That means that any macro I borrow from another file could have a
different order of operations.  Be careful if you try to metal:fill-slot
inside one of these.  Your tal:operations would be different.  This is
more complex than it needs to be... (not that I have the solution)

Troy