[ZPT] Problems with namespaces and acquisition: where is here?

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Tue Jul 8 23:06:30 EDT 2003

Thanx to Dieter and Fernando I've come up with a working navigation
essentially using <tal:condition> to replace <dtml-if> but with all the
advantages of ZPT and much more maintainable. I've got one hitch, however,
which must have something to do with acquisition.

Here's a stripped-down version of my master_page template:

<head>
<title tal:content="here/title"></title>

<h1 tal:content="here/title"></h1>

Now when I call this macro from a page template using

I do *not* get the title of the page template as the page title and
heading. But I do get the title of folder in which the page template is in.
I'm obviously being bitten by acquisition but I don't quite understand why.

Any pointers?

Charlie