[ZPT] Opening a PageTemplate from a Python Script

Tom Nichols tom at westlong.com
Mon Jul 14 19:23:02 EDT 2003

I want to open Page Template page from a Python Script that sets
starting values for input tags on the page. It seems like I need to make
those values part of the page's request object and use tal:attributes
statements in the input tags on the page to set value attributes.  I
don't know how to call the page from my Python Script and set values
that will be available in the request on the page.  I would appreciate
help with that and would especially appreciate any examples.

If this request should be posted to a different list, I would appreciate
the suggestion of an appropriate list.

Thanks,

Tom