[ZPT] ZPT & Request

Philip Kilner phil at xfr.co.uk
Mon Jul 21 17:33:37 EDT 2003

Hi Evan,

Evan Simpson wrote:
> The REQUEST form attribute is a Python dictionary, which means that the
> following will work:
>
> tal:replace="request/form/keys"
> tal:replace="request/form/values"
> tal:replace="request/form/items"
>
> Be aware that this also means that you need to use Python expressions if
> you use form variables named 'keys', 'values', or 'items', like so:
>
> tal:replace="python:request.form['items']"

Thanks - am starting to find my way about, but it is becoming clear that
I need to understand Python and where ZPT ends and Python begins *much*
better...

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: phil at xfr.co.uk / Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"As we enjoy great advantages from inventions of others,
we should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by
any invention of ours; and this we should do freely and
generously." - Benjamin Franklin