[ZPT] Re: Action

Tom Deprez tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 19 Mar 2003 17:58:37 +0100

Godefroid Chapelle wrote:
> Tom Deprez wrote:
>> <snip>
>>

>>> Do you know about the :method modifier? It does exactly that; it'll
>>> find a method named by the submitted form field ending in :method
>>> starting at the form action.
>>

>> No, didn't know about the method modifier. How do you use that in
>> ZPT?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Tom.
>>
> I thought you knew,  you ZDP member ;-)

Yes, should have think about it. I've the problem that I forget things very
quickly if I don't use them a lot.

> Just have <input type="submit" value="yourMethodName:method" />.

I guess it should be  <input type="submit" name="yourMethodName:method"
value="Method" />

Problem is that for some sort of reason it doesn't work in my template...

Wasn't ':action' such a modifier too?

Tom.