[ZPT] What about Tassle ?

Evan Simpson evan@4-am.com
Thu, 20 Mar 2003 11:39:37 -0600

On Thursday 20 March 2003 04:55 am, Stefan Bund wrote:
>I'd be interested in contributing, but my resources are very
>constrained. I can try to inject some of it into other projects if I
>can justify it, but I can't promise :-)

I still intend to pursue this, by my resources are also very
constrained, so I've mostly got design notes on a scratch pad.  Casey's
working prototype certainly trumps that!

Part of my problem lies in the fact that this project can't really be
tacked onto the existing TAL implementation.  One or more of the
alternate Python implementations of TAL may help with that.

A larger part is that I am ambitious beyond my means -- I would not only
like to implement TERSE (my current working title) and reimplement TAL,
but make the whole shebang more efficient and extensible than the
current ZPT implementation.

Cheers,

Evan @ 4-am