[ZPT] Re: [Zip] Coming changes in page templates

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 00:24:35 +0100

+1 from me.

The transition will be quite easy as it's very simple to audit the code
for uses that would fail:

find . -name '*.pt' -print0 | xargs -0 grep 'i18n:attributes="[^"]* '

For example current Plone only has one, and our internal code only has a
few occurences.

Florent

In article <16004.40197.387420.472922@grendel.zope.com> you write: