[ZPT] Re: ZPT, ZSQL Method and Python script

Dr_w dr_w at macunlimited.net
Sat May 10 09:53:09 EDT 2003

Thanks for this.  The script is now calling the Z SQL method and inserting
the data.

However, I'm not sure how to call the receipt page.  The python script
returns a reference to the page template but not the page template itself.

The  relevant code is:

return container.updateDB_rcpt

How can I get a rendered page rather than a reference

<ZopePageTemplate at updateDB_rcpt>?

Yours

James

ps.  I could do this without thought in PHP but want to try Zope because (in
theory) Zope looks so much more straightforward!