[ZPT] trying to write an image folder page...

Pete Phillips pete at smtl.co.uk
Sun May 25 15:42:53 EDT 2003

Hi

I am trying to write a zope page into which our staff can upload images
of wounds, and which will automatically create thumbnail images, and
display them in rows (using a table) so that I can get 4 thumbnail
images per row.

My problem is that it doesn't make sense to me why the first row will
only have 2 images, whilst the rest are OK at 4 images per row. For
example, I currently have 15 images in the folder, and they come out
like this:

1    2
3    4	  5	6
7    8	  9	10
11   12	  13	14
15

What I want is:

1    2	    3	4
5    6	    7	8
9    10	    11	12
13   14	    15  etc etc.

Code at the end - any thoughts appreciated:

Regards,
Pete
--
Pete Phillips, Deputy Director,     |   http://www.smtl.co.uk/
Surgical Materials Testing Lab,     |   http://www.worldwidewounds.com/
Tel/Fax: +44 1656-752820/30         |   pete at smtl.co.uk

<!-- Link to Header (Top Panel) -->
<dtml-var standard_html_header>

<!-- Body Text -->
for those not used to wounds.</b>

<!-- Display Thumbnails -->
<dtml-if updateThumbnails>
<dtml-call makeThumbnails>
</dtml-if>

<dtml-in expr="photos.objectValues('Image')">

<dtml-let num=sequence-index
          result="num%4">

<dtml-if original_id>
<dtml-var original_id>
<dtml-var "result">
<dtml-if expr="result">
<dtml-else>
</dtml-if>

</dtml-if>

</dtml-let>
</dtml-in>
<!-- End of Thumbnails -->

<!-- Update Thumbnails form -->
<form><div align=center>
<input type="submit" name="updateThumbnails" value="Update Thumbnails">

<!-- Link to Footer -->
<dtml-var standard_html_footer>