[ZPT] Built-in STX and TAL wrappers proposal

Trevor Toenjes zope at toenjes.com
Tue May 27 14:06:16 EDT 2003

> What's wrong with using the standard.py module for this purpose? There
> is really no need for a new qualifer for STX.

Is the following example the best and accepted use of the standard.py module
using STX?
           python:pss.structured_text(here.content_html.page_copy)"

If so, I will live with it. But it is inconvenient to use the define on
every page, especially for a DTML-convert used to
<dtml-var page_copy fmt=structured-text>

Can standard.py be used to render TAL, too?